Seven things meme
Seven Things that Scare Me
- City traffic (when I’m riding my bike)
- City traffic (when I’m driving my car)
- Tony Abbott
- Extreme heights
Seven Things I Like
- Plain chocolate
- Abstract impressionism
- Calligraphy & illumination
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I get on well with most of my ex-partners (let’s not try counting them all now
- I worked in London for a while doing intelligence analysis
- I’ve rafted the Franklin River in Tasmania twice in an individual raft
- I never miss a vampire series on TV
- I now own a Pinarello Prince (bike)
- I painted an Australian coat of arms that was signed by HM The Queen (and dated by the DoE)
- I own rather a lot of shoes (maybe it is a gay thing?)
Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die
- Visit NYC
- Visit Italy
- Return to Sweden & visit Norway
- More painting, calligraphy & photography
- Develop better bike handling skills
- More surfing
- Read more and see more movies and live music
Seven Things I Can Do Well
- Run (well, I used to)
- Cook fruit cakes (like Xmas cakes)
- Coach swimmers and triathletes
- Get on with a lot of animals
- Quickly digest and analyse complex data or facts
Seven Things I Can’t Do But Wish I Could
- Play a musical instrument
- Fly an aircraft
- Ride a track bike
- Graphic design
- Be more tolerant of idiots
Seven Phrases I’m Known to Use
- Okay (& okey dokey)
- Hang on . . .
- For s*** sake!
- Look . . .
- Hey . . .
- You d*** head
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – Vaughan and I are going to Italy next year!!!!
Great to hear that you are skilled at fruit cake making. This is a really lovely thing to know about you as I really like fruit cake and it is great to know there are skilled people out there making them. (I would be happy to trade fruit cake samples some time). It could be a fruit cake swap meet instead of a cycle swap meet.
You really must visit NYC.
Mal, cook me a fruit cake and I'll teach you to juggle 🙂
Ashley: pick me, pick me!Ellen: trade, yes.Tony: I know, I know!Warren: you're on!