Image from the last Deus swap meet, by me.
Today a meme from @katejf.
According to IMBD the top 25 grossing films of 2010 are:
Top 25 Box Office of 2010
(as of December 13, 2010)
- Toy Story 3 ($415M)
- Alice in Wonderland ($334.2M)
- Iron Man 2 ($312.1M)
- Eclipse ($300.5M) seen (over-rated)
- Inception ($292.5M) not seen yet, but I will, I um, seem to have um, ‘acquired’ a copy on my ‘puter
- Deathly Hallows Part 1 ($259.2M)
- Despicable Me ($250.3.7M)
- Shrek Forever After ($238.4M)
- How to Train Your Dragon ($217.6M)
- The Karate Kid ($176.6M)
- Clash of the Titans ($163.2M)
- Grown Ups ($162M)
- Megamind ($140.6M)
- The Last Airbender ($131.6M)
- Shutter Island ($128M)
- The Other Guys ($119.2M)
- Salt ($118.3M)
- Tangled ($117.2M)
- Jackass 3-D ($116.8M)
- Valentine’s Day ($110.5M)
- Robin Hood ($105.3M) seen, on an aircraft (OK but they tried to make the story too historically relevant)
- The Expendables ($103.1M)
- Date Night ($98.7M)
- Due Date ($95.4M)
- Sex and the City 2 ($95.3M) I would struggle to think of a worse way to waste my time than seeing this
I have seen only two and may only see another couple. How many have you seen?
Of those I have not seen, the ones I want to are: not on this awfullist. And can I just add that after seeing Hugh Jackman’s annoying Lipton Ice tea ads that I probably won’t ever want to see another movie with him in it. They may well be worse than the whole McOprah “tourism” to MacCafe campaign.
If you want to see the whole list of 228 titles click here
Thanks again Kate.
I've seen 3 – most of the films in the list I've got no desire to watch:Toy Story 3 – Brilliant (but I'm a sucker for these films)Alice in Wonderland – Normally love Tim Burton films, but this was garbage & so over rated. Clever work with computers can't save a basic plot. Afraid that Tim Burton & Johnny Depp have now stereotyped themselves forever.Sex in the city 2 – The second worst film I've ever seen (Mama Mia being the worst). An exercise in marketing rather than film making.